Donut Quest Donut Quest

That is just some epic, epic shit. Kudos. If some jerk ducked out on me on their side of the project, I probably wouldn't have finished it.

Song Of Skyrim Song Of Skyrim

Holy crap man.

Usually I try not to review animations that are related to something I know nothing about, but I've gotta make an exception here. That was awesome. I've never played Skyrim, but I sure as hell want to now.

Whereabouts -Unknown- Whereabouts -Unknown-

Some true-to-life aspects.

This video didn't remind me of hallucinating, as much as that cosmic time when you're trying to sleep after you've eaten one too many tacos, and spent one too many hours on Diablo 2. When you're not quite awake, but not quite asleep. Letting your mind drift from one thought to another, with no particular care or discretion. All your past experiances of the day melting into a strange phantasmagorical mess of a vision, to the effect of time slowing down. Yet the night goes by faster, and through it all you are tormented by strange visions of shadows of familiar yet threatening things... You ever get that?

Bio Assault Bio Assault

Awesome shooter, but could use some tweaking.

Let me say this, Bio Assualt is a LOT of fun to play. But it has a few issues that hold it back from being (in my book) a Newgrounds classic. The main problem being the repetetiveness of the stages. It does have unique enemies, but after seeing the same patterns over and over through the games twelve stages they become rather uninspired. The other problems include: Recycled boss patterns, lack of keyboard support, and that good ol' lenient retry button. I also encountered a bug in level eleven where no enemies were appearing, and the stage never came to an end. All right, now that I got all my petty hardcore gamer complaints out of the way, let me tell you the good stuff. The weapons are really cool, the action is really tight, the music fits perfectly, and the graphics are reminiscent of Geometry Wars. This game is definately going in my favorites, but as I said. It could have been SO much better.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Comparison problem.

For a flash game, its definatley awesome. But when your trying to emulate and compare to Super smash bros, it sucks the fun out of it.

One Chance One Chance

Loved it.

Its a beautiful game filled with effort. The animation is exceptional with the yarn (paper?) style artwork. I found the story moving. and enjoyed the ending I got (die in the lab). But I found two problems with this game.
1. You can play all the endings if you clean your internet files.
2. If your wife commits suicide, and you pick molly up by the bathroom door, go inside the bathroom, when you walk out another molly will be standing there.

Vagrant Song Vagrant Song

Very atmospheric.

Chemiqals responds:

Glad you thought so! ^_^

Satellites Satellites

I so do love Indie music. Mostly because of stuff like this.

Bidoof45 responds:

Thanks homie

Overdrive Overdrive

This is pretty cool. A lot better than I can do at least.