Donut Quest Donut Quest

That is just some epic, epic shit. Kudos. If some jerk ducked out on me on their side of the project, I probably wouldn't have finished it.

Song Of Skyrim Song Of Skyrim

Holy crap man.

Usually I try not to review animations that are related to something I know nothing about, but I've gotta make an exception here. That was awesome. I've never played Skyrim, but I sure as hell want to now.

Whereabouts -Unknown- Whereabouts -Unknown-

Some true-to-life aspects.

This video didn't remind me of hallucinating, as much as that cosmic time when you're trying to sleep after you've eaten one too many tacos, and spent one too many hours on Diablo 2. When you're not quite awake, but not quite asleep. Letting your mind drift from one thought to another, with no particular care or discretion. All your past experiances of the day melting into a strange phantasmagorical mess of a vision, to the effect of time slowing down. Yet the night goes by faster, and through it all you are tormented by strange visions of shadows of familiar yet threatening things... You ever get that?

Phoenix Wrong: lolwut..? Phoenix Wrong: lolwut..?

Never played phoenix right but,

My God, I can't stop laughing. Theres nothing else I can say. I just laughed so hard, I puked all over my desk.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

And that sir,

Is why I take my legendary whip infused the soul of my virgin girlfriend whenever I go to the park. Interesting flash, though I expected something more serious.

redminus responds:

Ahh yeah that would've been a good thing to bring actually, especially since the current so-called Belmont doesn't really have one so I'm sure it's up for grabs

Luminiscense Luminiscense

Extrordinary.

I'm not much for romantic artsy-fartsy stuff, but this was really good. Some of the animation was kind of "blah", but it served its purpose. When I saw "France 1940" on the screen, my initial reaction was,"Shit, here we go". All in all it was a very enjoyable aninimation, and a good start to a story. Though, it made me wanna go play Wolfenstien and kill some nazi bastards.

Minecraft Misadventures! Minecraft Misadventures!

Worth a watch.

I never have played minecraft, and don't plan to. But I still got a good long laugh from this movie. The jokes are good and I like how it suggests the thought loop that would go into buying the game. It was generally well animated and deserves any recognition it may recieve. The only thing that annoyed me though, was the voice work. Its kind of hard to understand what the guy is saying in some parts.

Kaboomulator Kaboomulator

Give it more effort.

I'm sorry, but you obviously put no time into this.
It could be funny if it had some sound effects and better animation.
Maybe some voicework?
And a little more of a set-up to the end would deffinately help.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
ScreenName7 responds:

I put as much effort into this as I do plesuring my girlfriend